Learn How To – Make The Best Natural Hair Mask
Today I’ll be sharing with you an amazing mask recipe for your hair, it will literary give you the healthiest and shiniest hair and trust me I have tried many recipes over the years, even many expensive hair products that supposedly give you healthy and shiny hair but none of them gave me this effect and the best part about this recipe is that all the ingredients are SO available and you probably already have them in your kitchen right now 🙂
The ingredients bellow are enough for all of your hair, which means it’s perfect for a one time mask, enough to cover your hair from roots to ends.
The mask consists of three main ingredients:
1- One egg.
- Eggs have protein which is good for strengthening your hair.
- Egg yolks are packed with vitamins A, D and E, all these vitamins are great for shiny, healthy hair.
- The fatty acids in eggs moisturizes and conditions your hair better than anything else.
2- Two Table spoons of honey.
- Honey helps seal the moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
- It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
- Honey strengthens the hair follicles, reducing hair fall.
- Honey also has antibacterial and antiseptic qualities, this prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
3- Two Table spoons of coconut oil.
Why coconut oil?
- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids that nourish and moisturize the scalp and hair.
- Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants, and has antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties.
- When used on hair, it improves scalp health, fights infections and fungus and supports hair growth.
- Adds volume and shine to your hair without the common harmful chemicals.
Preparation & Application:
Mix the three ingredients in a bowl, mix them well till they’re one well blended mix and then dip your fingers into the mix and start applying it to the roots of your hair and all the way down to the ends of your hair, make sure that all of your hair is completely covered with the mask, once you’re done, leave the mask on for about an hour.
And now I will give you the perfect way to wash your hair without leaving any egg smell residue:
1- First, rinse the mask off of your hair very well with water.
2- Wash your hair with shampoo.
3- Now this is the best part, this will get rid of the egg smell:
- Take a large Turkish coffee pot.
- Add two full table spoons of Turkish coffee powder to the pot.
- Add about 1 liter of water to the coffee powder and stir it well.
- Boil the coffee on the stove till you see a thick foam formulated on top.
- Take the pot off the stove and leave it for afew minutes to cool.
- Use a strainer to filter the coffee in order to get rid of any unwanted coffee powder remains.
- Now put the coffee in a bowl and wait for it to cool before you use it to rinse your hair.
- Rinse your hair completely from root to ends with the cool coffee.
4- After this wash your hair once again with shampoo.
And that’s it! You will notice right away how healthy and shiny your hair will look and your split ends will disappear as well!
The quantity of the ingredients are ideal for normal hair but if you have a really thick or really long hair then double the ingredients for best results. Use this mask once or twice a week.
Please Like, Share & Comment if you found this helpful 🙂