Today I will give you a recipe for a great mask! , I’m not sure how I came up with it, I was in a hurry and one thing led to another and somehow I decided to randomly mix all of these ingredients together to get this amazing mask! It will work wonder for any part of the body but I essentially made it for the face and tried it on my hands as well and I absolutely loved it! I even let my friends try it just to get some feedback and they all just fell in love with what it does, it’s sooo good and saves you money and a trip to the beauty center to get your Facial done 🙂
The ingredients are all very much available and you probably even have them at home right this minute. I will give you exact measurements but to be honest , I didn’t really stick to it as I played with it for my own preference. It kinda depends on how you want it but for best results, it’s best to make the mix a medium consistency, so not too thick and not too thin.
Now, first you need a small bowl , a spoon and an old foundation brush to use for application.
Now, the ingredients that you will be needing are :
- Coconut oil : you need one tea spoon of coconut oil and make sure it’s a liquid coconut oil, this is a key ingredient that will make sure to leave your skin glowy and moisturized . Coconut oil helps keeping your skin hydrated and also promotes the healing of scars and maintain overall skin integrity.
- Yogurt : you will need 2 table spoons of yogurt, Yogurt contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, that dissolves dead skin cells. This gentle defoliator not only helps to create a natural glow and prevent breakouts, but works to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Lemon Juice : squeeze a lemon onto a tea spoon to get a tea spoon of lemon juice, Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time, lemons are also antibacterial, they can help treat acne.
- Milk: for this mask you must use milk powder because it adds thickness to the mix and will later help with the exfoliating process, also Milk powder is rich in lactic acid, which naturally lightens skin! The lactic acid in milk powder works wonders for gentle skin bleaching and whitening.
- Honey : you need to add one Table spoon of honey, Honey is by nature an antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. It is Full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging and It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow.
- Starch : It acts as an astringent on the skin, tightening the pores.
Now all you have to do, is put the ingredients all together in the bowl and mix them really well with the spoon till you have a paste , now you start applying the paste onto you face using the foundation brush, apply it all over your face and neck and if you have any extra left then apply it on to your hands as well.
Once you’re done applying the mask, leave it for about 30 mins until all of it had dried on your face, then peal the mask by gently scrubbing the paste off which will exfoliate your skin and get rid of all the dead skin, and as a result you will notice right away how your skin is all new, glowy, moisturized and fresh.
Please Like, Share and comment if you found this helpful! 🙂